Peterborough residents’ survey on creativity, arts and culture
The survey will be live from 1 to 29 February 2024.
Harvest – Chris Porsz (Metal)
About the Be Heard! survey
The Be Heard! survey is being carried out by Indigo Ltd on behalf of Peterborough Cultural Alliance (PCA).
Peterborough Cultural Alliance wants to ask people who live in Peterborough about arts, creativity and culture in our city. We want Peterborough to be a great place to find creative and fun things to do, see and visit. We can only do this if we know more about who does and doesn’t take part in activities and why.
The survey asks people who live in Peterborough about the activities they do and the places they go for fun.
There are already some great events and activities happening in the city – opportunities for people to come together, to perform, to learn, to create. But we would like there to be more variety. We also need to ensure there is funding for activities to start and continue.
The survey will help us achieve these aims.
Top 10 Facts about Be Heard!
- We want to hear from everyone who lives in Peterborough – whether you currently take part in creative and cultural activities or not. It’s vital that everyone’s voice is heard.
- Be Heard! is an online survey. This minimises the amount of paper we use and helps us capture information most effectively. You can complete it on a phone, a laptop or a desktop computer.
- If you can’t access it at home, you can drop into your local library and staff will help you to complete the survey on their public computers. You can also ask a friend to help you.
- Please encourage anyone in your home aged 16 or over to complete their own version of this survey.
- The survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete (it may take longer if you are using a screen reader).
- Your answers will be anonymous and confidential so no one will know what you said or any personal details about you.
- The survey is available in four languages; English, Polish, Lithuanian and Romanian. We also have a few local residents who are proficient in other languages. Email email@example.com to find out more about options for getting support for those who don’t speak English as a first language.
- There is an Easy Read version of the survey available here for those who would find this helpful.
- This is not a survey run by Peterborough City Council, although we hope that the findings will help inform their decisions.
- After you complete the survey, you can choose to enter a prize draw. You can enter to win £150 of high street shopping vouchers. It is optional and you will be able to tick a box to opt in or out. There are six vouchers on offer, each worth £150. Terms and conditions apply.